Hello... hello? Anyone out there? Nini xxx

Please take note: Copyright of Dolly & friends designs belong to the creator, Nini & Wink (Australia). These dolls may not be copied in any form without the written permission of Nini & Wink who can be contacted by email niniandwink@gmail.com.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Yarn Bombing hits the entire contents of a house including..... a yarn bombed toilet!

Where was I? Knitting, sewing, making collages out of the Good Weekend Age magazine, drawing dactylology..... In other words doing. Here's the latest thing I've been working on, a piece for a display of yarn bombing by Yarn Corner at the 2013 Royal Melbourne Show.






2 comments:

  1. Hi . I love this concept of the yarnbombed toilet. I was wondering if I could get you to write a short piece for my blog as a guest, on how you created this gorgeous toilet. Some photos of the work in progress would be great too.
    Thanks Linny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linny, I'd be very happy to share my yarn bombing adventure with you and your friends. At the moment I can hardly find time to keep a record of my work up to date anywhere so you must forgive me for not being able to help you with an article for your blog. My facebook page has albums of my yarnbombing work under construction, Please have a look there. Nini xxx

      Delete